anti-IDH1 R132H antibody product blogThe IDH1 R132H n/a (Catalog #MBS346014) is an Antibody produced from Mouse and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase. The IDH1 R132H Antibody reacts with Human and may cross-react with other species as described in the data sheet. MyBioSource\'s IDH1 R132H can be used in a range of immunoassay formats including, but not limited to, Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Paraffin.
Dilution Range: 1:100 - 1:200. Researchers should empirically determine the suitability of the IDH1 R132H n/a for an application not listed in the data sheet. Researchers commonly develop new applications and it is an integral, important part of the investigative research process.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
Please refer to the product datasheet for known applications of a given antibody. We\'ve tested the IDH1 R132H Antibody with the following immunoassay(s):
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) (IHC (paraffin) of human astrocytoma using IDH1 R132H Antibody)
IDH1 (Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1) is a cytosolic enzyme that catalyzes the decarboxylation of isocitrate in the TCA metabolic cycle. The mutation R132H is clinically indicated in the majority of astrocytomas and oligodendroglial tumors, favoring positive prognosis and increased survival in patients.
Buffer: Tris Buffer, ph7.4, 1% BSA, <0.1% NaN3. IHC Positive Control: Astrocytoma
IHC Suggested Protocol: 1. Tissues are fixed with 10% neutral buffered formalin, cut to ~4um, and placed on a positively charged glass slide.
2. The prepared slide is baked for at least 30 minutes and at most 24 hours at 55-65 degree C.
3. Pretreatment - Perform heat-induced epitope retrieval (HIER) at pH 6 for 10 to 30 minutes.
4. Block Block with peroxidase solution for 5 minutes at RT.
5. Primary Ab Dilute antibodies 1:100 1:200 and incubate for 10 - 30 minutes at RT.
6. Secondary Ab - Incubate for 20 - 30 minutes at RT.
7. Substrate - Incubate DAB or Fast Red for 5 - 10 minutes at RT.
8. Counterstain - Counterstain with hematoxylin for 30 seconds to 5 minutes, rinse with distilled water and blueing solution for 30 seconds.
9. Dehydrate and apply coverslip.
(Each researcher should optimize the protocol for their experimental model system.). In general, we may offer more than one antibody to a given target to enable options for the researcher. Available antibodies recognizing IDH1 R132H are readily searchable from our website. Different antibodies against the same target such as IDH1 R132H may be optimized or tested for different applications and species. This enables researchers to select the option that may be best for their model system, to screen more than antibody to determine which one may be best for their model system, as well as to use more than one antibody to follow up on and validate their results.